Thursday, December 1, 2011

Old couples....

So I couldn't help to realize the old couple that walked into my office today. He looked like a war vet... old enough to possibly have been in Vietnam... and he was walking veryyyy slow and with a walker. I always feel bad  when I see the elderly, feeling as old as they look. But what caught my eye was his wife. Standing behind him, not helping him. Sadly, he didin't exactly smell like Downy either... in my opinion, this is not love. The part of our wedding vows that states "through sickness and health".... I would never let the one I love look, or smell like that or watch him drag himself instead of helping him stand firm..... poor man.
On the contrary, she could have fell out of love a long time ago, felt bad leaving while he is ill & now is just bitter......

Any takers???  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment